15 February 2015

Memory Maze February Challenge

The challenge was to create a photo journal of at least four photos of a technique using Memory Maze chipboard in any capacity.



I love Metallic Rub-ons for altering chipboard, one of my favourite techniques.  Metallic Rub-ons can be used to accent, highlight or as a full coverage medica.  Used on chipboard, wood or other hard craft surfaces.  Apply with finger, rubbing the metallics over the craft surface to bring out the full colour.


I like you use a minimum of three colours on my chipboard.  I used the colours brown, blue and gold on this piece of Memory Maze chipboard to co-ordinate with the layout I was creating.  First colour applied.


I have now added blue to the brown.


To finish off, I have highlighted the chipboard with gold.  Chipboard is now ready to add to my layout.




No comments:

Post a Comment